Our new film has a lot to do with the residue from broken relationships and fears about death. In an unsupervised social experiment created by me, I reached out to my exes to ask them about their thoughts on death.
Here's my interview with current boyfriend (of six years) and partner in crime, Sean! Real name!
1) What are your greatest fears?
Being destitute and not being able to take care of myself. Also, that Liz will remain as smelly as she is now.
2) Please pick one and share if you have any thoughts on its origin.
I am unemployed, so...
3) Please elaborate on how you feel when in the midst of being confronted with this fear.
Helpless, sad, not happy
4) If death isn't in the top, what are your thoughts on the possibility of dying? (if death was top, skip to 5)
Not really thinking about death. I hope it's not too soon!
5) What does death mean to you?
The end of life, but the possibility of something beyond.
6) Please list the first few movies that come to you mind that feature older characters.
Cocoon, Driving Miss Daisy, The Bucket List, A View to a Kill
7) Who are your favorite older actors (65+)?
John Wayne, Charlton Heston, Clint Eastwood, Sylvester Stallone, William Hurt, Dustin Hoffman
8) What would you do if Death came to visit you?
Ask if he/she wants milk or sugar with their arsenic
9) If Death came to you as an ex, who would it be (no names necessary, just characters!), and how would you react?
That ex-girlfriend that was a total nightmare and never left you alone. I would kill myself before she got the chance.